GROUND FLOOR LAB
An Exploration of Life Through Movement for Personal Healing, Professional Growth, and Community Building.
This is the only Ground Floor Lab scheduled before the start of the Australasia Teacher Training in January 2023.
September 8 – 12, 2022 – PDT time zone
September 9 – 13, 2022 – AEST & NZST time zones
with Open Floor Faculty: GEORDIE JAHNER & LIAT LEV SOKAL
A program for adults who consider themselves lovers and artists and are curious about the ways we can embody our birth-right and capacity for sexuality, creativity, aliveness, and pleasure.
- Physical tracking resources to help you identify and familiarize yourself with the ebb and flow in your sexual and emotional energy.
- Basic strategies for navigating pleasure in relationship to yourself and to others, including setting boundaries and offering consent.
- To expand your somatic awareness of what makes you feel good and what doesn’t.
- Ways that you can invite more pleasure into your life.
- To decrease internal or projected shame, quieting voices that keep you from your full embodied self.
- To recognize that allowing embodied pleasure is a form of freedom for you, others, and the world around you.
Click here for essential info including scholarships, daily schedule, pre-requisites & application