Embracing Change – 4 day Open Floor workshop
Embrace life’s changes with a 4 day dance and movement workshop
29 August – 1 September
Change is inevitable, unpredictable, and often out of our control. The enormity and pace of personal and planetary change can leave us feeling helpless and off-balance. How do we adapt to shifting circumstances without losing our footing? Can we face change from a place of resource? Discover how to embrace change from a place of emotional and physical equilibrium and strength.
Here’s a short video invitation from Deborah Lewin, inviting you to join us for 4 wonderful days at this beautiful venue, part of the Findhorn Foundation, Forres, Scotland.
What you will learn
- Participants will develop a greater sensitivity towards recognising and responding to the information their body communicates to them in a supportive non-judgemental environment.
- With space to validate your resistance to change and the feelings that accompany it, you will learn to be more accepting of ‘what is’.
- A higher degree of embodied emotional intelligence may also surface in relation to how you feel about both personal and collective changes that are occurring.
- A developed capacity to listen and to speak, both verbally and non-verbally.
- How to stay grounded and centred in the midst of change; whether it is your own, someone else’s, or the planets’.
For more info and to book: